Are you an experienced administrator, a great organiser and want to work for a leading Rotorua Iwi Trust?
This is a new position created to ensure a seamless and efficient operation that services the needs of the Board and CEO.
You will be well-organised, have strong multi-tasking skills, enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast-paced Iwi entity, and be a strong team-player. Your attention to detail is important, as is keeping an eye on the big picture.
This is a busy and varied role. The hours will be negotiated to suit the successful candidate and will be between 40 and 80 hours a fortnight.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Previous administration experience at governance or senior management level
- Experience in agenda preparation, board pack preparation and minute taking
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High energy levels, initiative and self-motivation
- Great time management skills with the ability to juggle a busy workload
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please don’t hesitate to apply. Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5:00pm, Friday 22 October 2021.