TONO MAI KI TE PAPA AHUREWA | INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR TE PAPA AHUREWA?
Te Papa Ahurewa are looking for qualified and/or experienced Superstars to support our Environmental Policy and Planning Unit.
1. Do you have an understanding of Te Arawa – Mai Maketū ki Tōngariro?
2. Have you worked with Te Arawa hapū and iwi, specifically in the Resource management sector?
3. Do you have experience in policy analysis, including water and climate change policy?
4. What about the development and implementation of iwi management plans?
5. Are you a great writer, communicator and have skills in relationship management?
6. Can you break down technical language and articulate it to our communities?
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions,
Please submit your Expression of Interest to [email protected]
By Tuesday 25th October 2022
For more please read Te Papa Ahurewa – Calls for Expressions of Interests
ABOUT TE PAPA AHUREWA:
Te Papa Ahurewa are involved in a number of resource consent processes that various hapū and iwi of Te Arawa waka are being asked to engage with.
Our role is to support this engagement and enable timely and quality responses to these applications.
We work with Te Arawa Lakes Trust to engage in, and influence freshwater and climate related policy and planning processes at a local, regional and national level.
Our role is to articulate what these processes mean to our people and ensure Te Arawa voices are heard.